Note: Our Saturday October 13th launch will be starting later than usual, at 11 AM. There is a slight chance of early morning showers, so we’ve decided to delay our start in an effort to avoid them. If you know someone who might be coming out tomorrow who might not see this message, please pass the word along to them about our delayed start tomorrow at 11 AM.
We may even get to see a little sun by afternoon. It will be noticeably cooler tomorrow though with highs eventually in the upper 50s, so please dress accordingly.
Parking: Since we may have showers overnight and before launch time, the field may be too soft for normal parking. Please plan on parking along the road unless directed otherwise. Park in a fashion so as not to block any traffic which needs to get in and out of the farm. Thanks!