March 10th Launch Postponed

Recent storms have left the field covered in a thick blanket of snow resulting in conditions unsuitable for a launch tomorrow March 10th. This time of year a lot can improve in a weeks time, so we’ll monitor conditions and tentatively reschedule for Saturday March 17th. We’ll post an update as the week progresses and a final GO/NO-GO next Friday.

We are aware that the TARC calendar is running out, so we will be reaching out to our regular TARC teams to make backup plans with you just in case weather further delays our regular launch schedule. We want to be sure you have opportunities to practice and qualify. If you have any questions reach out to us via the info@ club email address.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.