Author Archives: admin
The weather looks great for our launch this Saturday, November 21st! Setup begins at 9 (help appreciated!) with first rockets in the air around 9:30. Hope to see you there!
Due to poor field conditions from recent heavy rains we will be postponing our Saturday November 14th launch. We will be rescheduling our launch to Saturday November 21st, weather permitting. Our use of the farm for our launches includes a … Continue reading
Or next launch is scheduled for this Saturday October 10, 2020. The current weather outlook is unseasonably warm. If the weather outlook changes we’ll post an update on launch status by Friday evening. The fun kicks off 9 am Saturday. … Continue reading
After all too many months of being grounded, we are GO for a return to flight on Saturday September 12th! This will be our first launch since February! A couple of important protocol reminders: 1. Social distancing requirements will be … Continue reading
We had hoped to fly this weekend, but the President is in town again resulting in flight restrictions which keep us grounded. Stay tuned here and on our Facebook page for updates on a new launch date.
Stay tuned for possible re-schedule
Important Update Regarding our scheduled March 14th launch. After deep consideration and discussion with the Board and other interested parties, we are now opting to scrub the March 14th launch. We will be monitoring the public health situation presented by … Continue reading
We are GO for launch, Saturday February 15, 2020! Please read the following important details: 1. It will be very cold tomorrow, so we expect to wrap up early. Let’s try to get our flights in by midday. Of course, … Continue reading
Our first launch of 2020 will be tomorrow January 11th. The fun kicks off at 9 am! Our team may need to wrap up a little early tomorrow so please try to arrive in the morning for the best shot … Continue reading
Due to impending rain and poor field conditions, our Saturday December 14th launch is cancelled. We’ll need to review schedules with our launch team to see if rescheduling to another December date is feasible. Stay tuned! The Christmas season is … Continue reading